Orthodox church of Tornio

The orthodox church was founded in the beginning of 1800s for the Russian troops. The church is from 1884 and it was moved to its current place in 1956. The church is sanctified to Peter and Paul.


Phone: +358 50 590 0562

visit: https://www.oulunortodoksinenseurakunta.fi/

Address: Lukiokatu 1, 95400 Tornio, Suomi

Orthodox church of Tornio
Phone: +358 50 590 0562
visit: https://www.oulunortodoksinenseurakunta.fi/
Address: Lukiokatu 1, 95400 Tornio, Suomi

Heart