We want your stay at HaparandaTornio to be as pleasant and safe as possible. Here we have gathered some general guidelines and links to sites with further information. Let’s keep our distance, follow the guidelines and keep each other safe and healthy.
Preventing the spread of the coronavirus is our top priority. To help us, we carefully follow the recommendations given by THL, The Finnish Institute for Health & Welfare.
- Keep your distance from others and avoid large crowds
- Wash your hands regularly with warm water and soap
- Disinfect your hands with hand sanitiser
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Always cough and sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue
- Stay home if you feel unwell or are showing symptoms of illness
If you have a high temperature, cough or breathing difficulties, contact the health centre.
If you suspect that you’ve been infected by Covid-19, contact 1177.
Check out the border restrictions below:
Information about travel to Finland.
Information about travel to Sweden.
For further information about Covid-19, please visit the World Health Organization webpage.